Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Clinton: It'd be 'terrible mistake' to pick McCain over Obama

Clinton says it would be a "grave error" if her supporters voted for McCain
Anybody who has ever voted for me or voted for Barack has much more in common in terms of what we want to see happen in our country and in the world with the other than they do with John McCain," Clinton said

Mrs. Clinton goes on to talk about the unity issue...
"I'm going to work my heart out for whoever our nominee is -- obviously I'm still hoping to be that nominee, but I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that anyone who supported me ... understands what a grave error it would be not to vote for Sen. Obama."

This has to be good news for the party elders of the Democratic Party and Barack Obama.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Sounds like someone's preparing to drop out..

*crosses fingers*